Bright Osteopathy COVID-19 Protocol
- All patients will undergo a pre-screening assessment before being able to attend an appointment.
- The clinic is emailing everyone a form with their email communications which needs to be completed on the day of their appointment.
- Our cleaning procedures have increased in intensity and frequency. The clinic room is being thoroughly cleaned between each patient.
- We are allowing a 30mins gap between every patient to allow enough time for thorough cleaning to be done and the room to aerate.
- We are encouraging our patients to arrive at the time of their appointment & not to arrive early. This is to help limit the waiting time spent in the clinic and avoid any cross over in the reception area.
- All unnecessary soft furnishings have been removed from the clinic room, along with towels, pillowcases & couch covers.
- Our osteopaths will be wearing FFP2 masks along with single use gloves and aprons.
- We are encouraging our patients to cover their nose & mouth during their appointment.
- Contactless payments can now be made for our return appointments (£40) and online payment can be made for our initial sessions.
- We are encouraging patients to use our hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser.
If you have any questions about our protocol then please do get in touch via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.